Combination of moss and an orchid makes this arrangement a perfect choice for nature lovers. Orchid plant is set in glass vase and decorated with clear stick, moss and raffia.
Approximate size: 8″ x 30″
Note: Orchid color, size and shape will vary depending on the availability and blooming cycle. We will always choose the best plants for you.
How to water orchids arranged in a vase.
- After receiving an arrangement wait for 7 - 10 days before watering.
- On average orchids need to be watered once every 10 - 14 days. Note: temperature, humidity, and air movement will effect watering frequency.
- Use ice watering technique to water your orchid arrangement. 3 large ice cubes per orchid stem.
- Place ice around and close to plant’s base, under the leaves. Allow it to melt. Note: if your arrangement is decorated with moss, move moss away from the plant. Make sure ice is not placed on top of the moss. Otherwise moss will absorb all the moisture.
- Overwatering will result in yellow, damaged leaves. If your orchid’s leaves turn yellow and show signs of rot, hold off on watering for a few weeks.
Orchid Care Tips
With the right care orchids bloom on average 4 - 6 weeks, often longer.
- Avoid placing orchids near AC/Heat unit.
- Ideal room temperature for an orchid is 65 - 80 degrees F.
- Filtered or partial sunlight is preferred.
- Wipe off the dust from orchid plant leaves weekly.
- Mist blooms daily.
If you have any questions please contact us.