We deliver arrangements in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens and Bronx only. Next day delivery option Monday through Saturday for orders placed a day before by 3pm EST. We do not deliver Sundays. Delivery fee: $19.95
Combination of moss and an orchid makes this arrangement a perfect choice for nature lovers. Orchid plant is set in glass vase and decorated with clear stick, moss and raffia.
Note: There is one plant in this arrangement. Orchid size and shape will vary depending on the availability and blooming cycle. We will always choose the best plants for you.
Approximate size: 6″ x 30″
How to water orchids arranged in a vase.
- After receiving an arrangement wait for 7 - 10 days before watering.
- On average orchids need to be watered once every 10 - 14 days. Note: temperature, humidity, and air movement will effect watering frequency.
- Use ice watering technique to water your orchid arrangement. 3 large ice cubes per orchid stem.
- Place ice around and close to plant’s base, under the leaves. Allow it to melt. Note: if your arrangement is decorated with moss, move moss away from the plant. Make sure ice is not placed on top of the moss. Otherwise moss will absorb all the moisture.
- Overwatering will result in yellow, damaged leaves. If your orchid’s leaves turn yellow and show signs of rot, hold off on watering for a few weeks.
Orchid Care Tips
With the right care orchids bloom on average 4 - 6 weeks, often longer.
- Avoid placing orchids near AC/Heat unit.
- Ideal room temperature for an orchid is 65 - 80 degrees F.
- Filtered or partial sunlight is preferred.
- Wipe off the dust from orchid plant leaves weekly.
- Mist blooms daily.
If you have any questions please contact us.