Elegant and modern, this orchid arrangement makes a great impression as a centerpiece or as a gift. Five live pink orchid plants set in a round black ceramic bowl and decorated with black sticks, rocks and raffia.
16″D x 5″H
Approx. height of the arrangement: 2’ – 2,5’
Note:There are five plants in this arrangement. Orchid color, size and shape will vary depending on the availability and blooming cycle. We will always choose the best plants for you.
How to water orchids arranged in a vase.
- After receiving an arrangement wait for 7 - 10 days before watering.
- On average orchids need to be watered once every 10 - 14 days. Note: temperature, humidity, and air movement will effect watering frequency.
- Use ice watering technique to water your orchid arrangement. 3 large ice cubes per orchid stem.
- Place ice around and close to plant’s base, under the leaves. Allow it to melt. Note: if your arrangement is decorated with moss, move moss away from the plant. Make sure ice is not placed on top of the moss. Otherwise moss will absorb all the moisture.
- Overwatering will result in yellow, damaged leaves. If your orchid’s leaves turn yellow and show signs of rot, hold off on watering for a few weeks.
Orchid Care Tips
With the right care orchids bloom on average 4 - 6 weeks, often longer.
- Avoid placing orchids near AC/Heat unit.
- Ideal room temperature for an orchid is 65 - 80 degrees F.
- Filtered or partial sunlight is preferred.
- Wipe off the dust from orchid plant leaves weekly.
- Mist blooms daily.
If you have any questions please contact us.